Call a Recruiter Direct: 920-391-1416
Stellar Express is a 15 truck fleet that runs a dedicated local and regional operation with occasional long haul opportunities for its professional drivers. Stellar Express is a leading family-owned kosher liquid food grade carrier, serving customers across the United States and Canada. The company hauls a wide range of liquid edibles, specializing in liquid chocolate and oil. No hazardous materials are hauled. Read about the Stellar Express Way.
Stellar Express, Inc. has more than 80-years experience in the food hauling industry. Family-owned and operated, the management of Stellar Express has always placed a high priority on customer service. To Stellar, customer service means on-time delivery, quality product care, and responsiveness to customer needs.
WORK FOR US
WE HAVE OPENINGS FOR CLASS A CDL LOCAL & REGIONAL TRUCK DRIVERS
– FULL-TIME – Guaranteed Minimum $1,000 per week
– Drivers for Stellar Express can expect:
- An average income of between $53,000 to $58,000 / yr
- Top drivers earned over $64,000
- Out and back freight
- Home most nights
- Dedicated customers
- $1000 guaranteed minimum transition pay
- Off 2 weekends a month
- A limited number of overnight trips
- Assigned equipment
- Paid orientation and tank training
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k
THE STELLAR EXPRESS WAY
Our number one priority is the safety of every employee and their equipment and of course, the fantastic products we transport.
The Stellar Express Way
- Safety of all our employees, equipment and product is our number one priority.
- Treat the customers (internal and external) with importance and respect.
- Always on time within Hours of Service Regulations.
- Strive to be proactive, always communicating, under promising and over delivering.
- Open communication based on honesty, respect, integrity and personal attention with our internal and external customers.
We will provide innovative, high quality and high value logistics solutions which improves our customers’ ability to compete.
In carrying out our day-to-day business, we strive to:
- Remember our customers are the reason we are in business and our first responsibility is to serve our customers who utilize our services.
- Treat our employees with respect and provide a sense of belonging to a “family.”
- Provide a required return on invested capital.
- Be the carrier of choice.
If you are a professional Class “A” Driver that is reliable, friendly, responsible, and safety driven then Stellar Express would like to talk to you!
In 1926, Joe Pomprowitz started a small trucking business in the rural farming community of Sobieski, Wisconsin. The eldest of seven children, Joe knew the family’s general store was not enough to support his widowed mother and younger siblings.
So with $200 from his mother and a loan from the bank, Joe Pomprowitz bought a used truck and began hauling. Soon, with encouragement from Helen Vanderlinden, his close friend and future bride, Joe purchased a second truck and began expansion.
The guaranteed transition pay is designed to assure experienced new drivers with Stellar Express that they will earn a great pay check while they transition into and learn our business.
This program will guarantee new drivers to Stellar Express a minimum of $1,000/wk beginning on their 2nd week and continuing for 6 weeks.
(Class A CDL and a minimum of 1 yr experience required)
In addition to offering drivers new equipment and the opportunity to be home most nights with limited overnight trips, we provide a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more.
You would get 6 paid holidays and 2 paid personal days, paid vacations, paid funeral leave, and jury duty. You will also be paid for orientation and tank training.
You must be at least 23 years old, have 12 months of “Class A" driving experience, and pass a DOT physical, drug screen, and ergonomics assessment. A tanker endorsement is encouraged but not needed to apply.
We will provide innovative, high quality, and high-value logistics solutions that improve our customers’ ability to compete. In carrying out our day-to-day business, we strive to:
1. Remember our customers are the reason we are in business and our first responsibility is to serve our customers who utilize our services.
2. Treat our employees with respect and provide a sense of belonging to a “family.”
3. Provide a required return on invested capital.
4. Be the carrier of choice.
You will never have to do that since we are a food distributor. Stellar Express is a food-grade Kosher-certified bulk tank hauler of liquid food grade products. The company specializes in soybean oil and is a subsidiary of P&S Investment Co., Inc.
Stellar Express serves the following industries:
• Soybean and vegetable oil
We are Stellar Express, recruiting drivers to a brighter future.
If you have any questions about us, our locations, or our job openings, please let us know.